With the multitude of delivery channels available to customers today it is imperative for a bank, if they wish to remain competitive, to make maximum use of the entire communications medium available to them. Not only is this to cater for the demands of their existing customers but also to minimize the risk of losing them to aggressive competitors.
The rapid growth of the Internet has made Internet Banking a key component of any bank-customer liaison system in the modern world. The need to provide a common customer delivery channel is of utmost importance to banks looking to provide a tailored and efficient service, irrespective of the core system they are using to run the bank. The successful implementation of an Internet Banking solution can aid the bank in terms of new business and customer retention. It can also increase profitability by reducing the bank’s core processing costs and improving customer service and loyalty.
However, to be successful, any solution must be quick and cost effective to implement, adaptive to change and, above all, easy to use for the customer.
- Protect existing customer base
- Competitive advantage for gaining new customers
- System may be white labelled to meet existing corporate standards
- Reduce running costs and increase profitability
- No risk of expensive up-front investment without return
- Address both corporate and retail from the same application
- Works with legacy backoffice systems
- Allow customers to bank when it suits them
- Increase customer loyalty and retention
- Flexibility in a continually changing business environment
- Completely cloud-based and always available
- Provide a 24/7 service to customers
Optimized for the Customer
Your bank can extend its products and promote its services to where they are needed the most i.e. to your customer’s desktops, empowering them to be more productive and better informed during their own working day.
By providing a single interface to the customer, irrespective of the source of the data, online banking provides your customers with a comprehensive range of services enabling them to manage their finances and businesses in a much more efficient and proactive manner.
User-specific mandates, multiple signatures and signing levels, and many other features are available as standard. Because it’s module in nature and hosted in the GIFTS platform, customers can optimize their implementation path – reducing both cost and time to market.
- List of balances across designated accounts
- Drill-down to account movement enquiry
- Drill-down to underlying transactions
- Account transfers
- New account application
- Request a cheque book
- Apply for a Letter of Credit
- Amend a Letter of Credit
- View all LC applications pending
- View the status of existing LC’s
- View the status of existing Collections
- Create beneficiary templates
- Domestic payments linking into local clearing system
- International payments linking into SWIFT
- Cheque payments
- Currency draft
- View outstanding payments
- View outstanding FX trades
- View outstanding Money Market trades